If you ever find yourself fantasizing about a life that doesn’t involve rushing to work first thing in the morning because you have an infinite source of money, you’re not alone. Regardless of how much you love your job or the amount you have in savings and retirement, there are days when work just isn’t exciting and finances feel overwhelming. It happens to the best of us. However, it’s easy to forget just how blessed you truly are to have a paying job and money in the bank during these moments. When this happens, repeating some career and finance gratitude affirmations to yourself can help you snap out of it and focus on the positive.
The next time you find yourself cursing your boss or complaining about how expensive your bills are, turn to this list to remind yourself just how fortunate you are. Whether you’re burnt out, unhappy with your finances or job, or simply focused on success, these 40 affirmations will help you stay present, grateful, and motivated no matter what.
If you’re feeling burnt out…
It’s natural to feel annoyed with your career when your mental, physical, and emotional resources are completely drained. When this happens, focusing on the positives and shifting your mindset is key. The next time you’re feeling burnt out, turn to one of these affirmations to replenish, pick yourself up, and get back to it.
- My career is moving in a positive direction.
- This feeling is temporary.
- Today, I look at work in a positive light.
- I am grateful for my job and the opportunities it brings me.
- Nothing can upset or overwhelm me; I am a strong woman in a storm.
If you’re unhappy with your bank account…
Very few people enjoy looking at their bank accounts, but being able to look at the numbers is a crucial part of financial freedom. Rather than shying away from the task or letting the number get you down, turn to these affirmations the next time you feel unhappy with your bank account; you’ll shift your mindset into a state of abundance and money will flow into your life.
- My money will grow.
- I am grateful for the money I have right now.
- My expenses are covered, and I am thankful.
- I have invested wisely and my investments will grow.
- My bank account is overflowing with abundance.
If money is an emotional subject for you…
It’s no secret that money is a notoriously emotionally charged subject, and these feelings can range from positive to negative and everything in between. However, developing a healthy relationship with money is one of the first steps on the path toward financial freedom. So the next time you feel yourself getting worked up about your finances, use these affirmations to ground and remind yourself how blessed you are and invite more money into your life.
- Money doesn’t control me.
- I am building a better relationship with money.
- Money is neither good nor bad—it’s simply a tool and one that I am grateful to have.
- There is nothing shameful about money.
- Money comes and goes.
If you’re unhappy with your job…
We all experience ups and downs in our careers, but snapping out of a funk is sometimes easier said than done. Regardless of whether you’re in a work rut, unhappy with your position, or want to change jobs, these affirmations will help you stay present, focused, and grateful during your workday.
- My work is fulfilling and important to me.
- I appreciate everyone I work with.
- I get to go to work every day, and I am grateful.
- There’s an abundance of things I love about my job.
- I make the most of my job and take advantage of every opportunity that comes my way.
If you’re feeling overwhelmed…
Life is stressful enough on its own—but to then add work and money stress on top of it? Forget about it. Of course, it’s natural to want to throw in the towel when you’re feeling overwhelmed, but it’s important to take a step back, refocus, and regroup. After all, this feeling’s only temporary—it too shall pass, and you won’t feel this way forever, and these affirmations will remind you of just that.
- My workload is a reflection of my abilities and what my boss believes I am capable of.
- I remain motivated and determined even in the face of challenges.
- I will and can get through this.
- My boss would not have given me this job if I wasn’t capable of handling it.
- I am grateful for the challenges in front of me.
If you’re feeling stressed about money…
Money comes and goes, which is why experiencing ups and downs with it is totally normal. While it can be easy to let the stress get the best of you during times when money’s tight, it’s important to fight back with gratitude. Not only will switching your mindset make navigating financial challenges so much easier, but you’ll also come out better on the other side before you know it.
- My life is rich and full.
- I have the money I need.
- My finances don’t define me.
- My bills are paid, and I am grateful.
- I know how to handle my money and will save it efficiently.
If you’re trying to get out of debt…
Having debt looming over your head is never a good feeling, but intentionally taking action to get out of it is something that should be applauded. Whenever you feel yourself getting down about whatever debt you may have, these affirmations will help you remind yourself that you’re on the right path.
- There’s money all around me.
- I will achieve financial freedom.
- I boldly conquer my money goals.
- I am getting out of debt.
- My actions create prosperity.
If you’re focused on success…
It goes without saying, but having goals is so important in life; it’s one major key to success. However, it’s easy to lose sight of and miss out on the present moment when you have your eyes firmly focused on the prize. Without losing sight of your goals, take the time to reflect on how far you’ve come, all the progress you’ve made, and what you need to do next in order to reach your goals with one of these affirmations.
- I have worked hard for everything I have, and I deserve it all.
- I will be productive and wise with my time today.
- Today, I am one step closer to my goals.
- My future is filled with possibilities.
- I have what it takes to succeed.